8.01.2011

Small Room ~ 4 Pictures?

This post isn't too exciting. Our bathroom and our closet. They are painted the same color as the hallway. We (again, my mom) painted this last summer. "We" rock! :)

Shower curtian came from Target. Honestly, I think it is supposed to be a liner, but I couldn't find a plain chocolate brown one that I liked. I think I paid like $2.50. I love deals! Clock from Target $2.99 :). Simply Said saying was a birthday gift from Amy and Sabrina. I had a pretty rough fall (season not accident), and that saying was perfect!



A shot of the toilet :). Only bad thing, if you are using the toilet and someone opens the door, bam! smacks your knees everytime!



Looking into our closet...



And the CLEANEST you will EVER see my closet. :) Not gonna lie, took me 3 1/2 hours to clean it.



Here is a sneak peek for next post...somewhere down the hall...

No comments: