8.14.2011

In All Honesty...

Ok, Ok, you got me. In all honesty, I didn't post those last few posts on the correct day. I predated them so they'd pop up while I was busy doing other things. What other things, you might be asking...

Well, I've been busy trying to get this kid to sleep in his bed on time.


He was already put to bed 45 minutes earlier, tucked in, no lights on, no books, but I think he wasn't tired until he read a few books to himself. :)

I've been trying to stay healthy with the two children having sinus infection and pink eye.

I've been trying to work in my classroom (which has proven to be an EPIC fail lately...)

I've been cleaning my house for an engagement party. Which, by the way, was a success. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the party. (Another epic fail.)

I've been busy enjoying the weather, taking trips to the park, bike trail, catching up with friends, stressing about school, taking a mini vaca, stressing about speaking in church (which went well!), and trying to cram all the fun I can into the last few days of my summer vacation.

It's back to school on Tuesday, and I wish I felt a little more prepared. I can't do much because there is a lot to be finished in my room before I can completely move in and call it mine.

I guess I just need to remember "I don't know where I'm going, but I know Who I am following."

No comments: