I really like it and the way it goes with the family room downstairs. I now need to find a new color of paint for the bathroom and paint it a brown. So, does anyone need a gallon of green paint? :)
This is a shot of the bathroom. I got the brown rugs (which are the same as the boys bathroom) at Target. It is really plain and boring in there. :( I need to paint it and find some things to hang up, and make it "ours". I kind of feel like it is a hotel. Some day we will take out the carpet and put tile, but that's a different project. :)
Last picture is of a large space by the door. I don't know what to put here. I think a cool shelf "thing" would be fun. I could put towels or something on it. Anyone have any great ideas or want to go shopping?
Check back tomorrow for the "Hodge-podge" guest room. (My least favorite room in the house because of the way it looks...)
No comments:
Post a Comment