The annual Corn Show was this past weekend in my home town. We sent Eli to my parents on Friday night so we could watch the Beef Bowl. It was an amazing game! :) Anyway, we headed over on Saturday morning, and my mom and I did the 5 mile walk. Yes, I'm going to say that we did it...
After we walked we went home and got the boys fed and down for naps because we knew it was going to be a really busy afternoon!
Parade time! Here are Jus and Eli chilling at the parade.
The weather was so strange. It was kind of chilly in the morning, then warmed up. Around 1 o'clock it started to rain a little, and it stayed cloudy for the parade, which was perfect!
The boys enjoyed picking up (and sneaking) the candy!
They did not enjoy taking their picture with me, however...
After the parade we headed downtown (ok, we walked a block) to the carnival. I'm not kidding, the carnival rocks! There are tons of awesome rides for the kids! This mommy tried to ride, but oh, how motion sick I got on the carousel. Ugh...
Well, our friend, Tom and Jus took Leo on the Tilt a Whirl last year, so Leo was certain he was going on it again. So, he did... He's waiting for his turn. :)
Leo, Jaina and Jus went on the "Tilt of the World". Leo looked like he was not enjoying it at all, but when he got off he was all smiles and wanted to do it again. He's crazy!
So as Leo was riding the "Tilt of the World", Eli was freaking out because he wanted to go on too. This momma said no way! So we brought the boys down to the car ride. Eli thought it was so great! Leo had fun too!
Leo liked a "ride" called monkey business. It was an obstacle course thing. He wasted sooo many tickets on that!
Eli went with me on the carousel, but nobody got any pictures of that. :( I have one of Jus and E, and one of me and E on the BIG slide. Yeah, I caught some air on the big slide. Yikes!! Not my favorite feeling in the world.
Last we let the boys each ride on their own vehicle on the car ride. They thought it was so great to be able to drive whatever they wanted. :)
Corn Show was a lot of fun this year. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for all the tickets! The boys had a blast, and can't wait to go next year!
1 comment:
Cool, I got a shout out!
-Tom
Post a Comment