The inspiration from this room came from a quilt that my mom and I designed. It's brown and two shades of blue. It has all of these different textures, and I love it. (I'm starting to notice I love everything...) We got the crib at Baby Town when we were expecting Leo, and it was still in good shape, so E gets it now. :) The brown and blue polka dots are an idea I stole from my sister-in-law. (Thanks Erica!) In the middle is a prince charming frog. When E was in the castle for 7 days, we called him "Prince Charming" a perfect nickname.
His book bin is from Target as well. The E is from Flower Village, the piggy bank from Painted Prairie. I have the book, "Let Me Hold You Longer" by Karen Kingsbury on the top. It is such a sweet book. I think all mommies should read it, and cry like I did.
Eli also got his name from Amy when we moved into our house. His changing table/dresser is from Baby Town, which we got when we were expecting Leo. The frames are from Target and the pictures are from Melia. You may have noticed I like "dark" wood. I am a big fan of cherry and ebony colored pieces. Not sure why, just love the "darkness" of them.
Tomorrow I'll take you into the Living/Dining/Kitchen area.
No comments:
Post a Comment