"I'm not alone, for my Father is with me,
With me wherever I go.
Speaking words of faith,
of courage and of love.
He's with me. He loves me. Wherever I go."
Yeah, so you could say I had a problem. :) Happy to say, I have none of those fears in my basement!
Welcome to the "work in progress" basement!
This is the store room. My mom and I spent an entire day organizing and trying to make it more functional. Then last week I decided to move our old computer desk in there. Yeah, doesn't really look so great now. Sorry, mom!
What do you think of the multi-colored walls? The people who lived here before us, used it as their home schooling room. That is on my list of things to be painted. :)
This picture is of all of my scrapbook stuff, that has been sitting there for about 4 years. Well, the stuff sat in boxes at my other house. I don't have time to do it, and honestly, I'm not that creative.
Now I'm going to let you into the "scary" part of my basement. This is the furnace room, and the tote room and the shove everything in here when people are coming room. It is a disaster.
I do want to organize the clothes and get them all nice and ready to sell. It will be one heck of a garage sale when that happens!
Check back tomorrow for a peek into the "work in progress" bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment