I love my bedroom. The paint, the smell, the temperature, the everything. I just love it.
This is a shot standing in the doorway from the hall. We got our furniture as a wedding gift from Justin's parents. I'm all about mission style furniture, so I think that's why I love it so much. I got the comforter at K-Mart (wow...feeling a little white trashish about that one...inside joke...) the day after Thanksgiving the year Eli was born. Justin is not a big fan, but he loves me, so he tolerates it.
Next is my dresser. And yes, all of the pictures are taken from Melia. :) Far left is me and E when he was 6 months. Both boys in the middle at 3 months (Eli's age) Right picture is Leo and I when he was about 6 weeks old.
Now on to Justin's much smaller chest of drawers. Yes, I often get reminded that I have more room so my stuff should always be picked up. Well, the drawers are smaller in mine... ;) Above his chest is a few of our wedding pictures. No, Melia didn't take them. She was too busy being in the wedding. :) The sign is from The Porch on Main, again...
This shot is looking into our bathroom. On the left is a series of pictures of Eli in the same chair from his first pictures every three months until his first birthday. On the right is Leo's pictures in my mom's bowl every three months until he was one. Can you guess who took the pictures? :)
Last is a shot of our Simply Said design above our bed. I love how well it turned out. However, I don't love that one day during Leo's "nap" he picked a leaf off and brought it to me...
Well, that's a quick peek into our room.
No comments:
Post a Comment