7.30.2011

Oh Won't You Be...

My Visitor...

Welcome to a series of posts I'd like to call "My house is clean and I want to show it off..." Wait...that's not right, "My house is clean and it will never happen again..." Nope, not that either. Honestly, I like to read people's blogs and have a little tour of their house so I can visiualize things when they talk about rooms or things they do. So...here goes...

You've all see the outside of our house. So we'll start like you are coming in to the house through the front door.

It's kind of an open floor plan and everything is in a "great" room sort of feeling. But, I'm going to take you to the right and go down the hallway first.

So, the first picture is looking at the collage of pictures that my friend Melia took for us. Justin and I did NOT have a big fight when when hung this up. Infact, we did NOT stop speaking to each other for an entire day. Oh, wait...yes we did. :)



The pictures of are from each of the boys first photo shoots. They are some of my favorite pictures of my babes. :)

Next is a shot looking down the hall to the bedrooms and bathroom and on the right side of the picture, you can go downstairs. (Downstairs posts won't be for a very loooong time. I need to sort about 20 totes of boys clothes...yeah, it's that bad...)



We painted (and by we, I mean my mom) painted my hall last summer right after we moved in.

Next is the bulletin board we have hanging by our bedroom door. It has a bunch of the boys artwork from daycare and school on it. It was Amy's idea and I love it!



I got the board from Target (one of my all time favorite stores :))

Last in this post is a picture of the wall above the stairway. My Simply Said design is no longer in print. Sorry! However, I do know a great consultant! And I got my "Blair Witch Project" wreath at The Porch On Main, which is a cute little place in our area.




Anyway, hope you liked the first part of the tour...on to a new room!

No comments: