7.01.2012
Auntie Jodi's Cowboy
Prepare for a picture overload!
Justin's baby sister moved "out west" a few years ago for a teaching position. We always gave her a hard time that she was going to marry a cowboy. Well, Trenton road in and stole her heart.
They planned a wedding and wanted us to all be a part of it. Let me tell you, I was not opposed to seeing the men in my life all spiffed up. I was, however, worried about the younger men in my life spoiling the pictures!
Turns out, things went well! The day started with the girls getting all pampered and pretty. Auntie Mindy said it was her only "girly" day of the summer. I thought of course she had to have eyeliner and maskara! (G'ma Jackie wasn't so sure...)
Pictures started in the 90+ degree heat. I was fine in my dress, but I guess the men were a little warm. By the time we were ready to take the kids pictures I was a bit less calm. Got them dressed, and wowza, they were super cute! We said, "Don't go stand by..." or "don't smile..." and it worked like a charm! They were awesome during pictures! Success!!
When it was time for the wedding, Leo and Jaina knew their jobs and did awesome! Eli and Jackson knew their jobs, but it was a little different for them! Jack ran down the asile for his candy, and E wouldn't come. He rang the bell, laughed, and waited for me to go and get him. Oh well, he was stinking cute!
Wedding went off without a hitch, and we were off to the reception. The site was beautiful, the food was so good, and the dance was a blast! The 3 men in my life all danced the night away with me. Loved every second of it!
Now get ready for the pictures:
My hot date!
All dressed up with somewhere to go
Eli cheesin'
Leo's turn
My sweet Leo
Sweet Eli <3
Uncle Trent, Auntie Jodi and all the littles
My boys & I
Our sweet lil' family
Jus's brother's sweet lil' family
Eli being silly
Jaina & Leo getting in the mix
The sassy bridesmaids
Another shot of our sweet lil' family
Eli & Auntie Jodi
In honor of Jodi's cowboy, we got cowboy boots to wear!
Leo Beo
Daddy & Leo
Sassy & Momma!
Auntie Mindy, Leo & the Bride
Trent & Jodi cutting the cake
One very tired little boy
How cute are these cookies?!
Dancing with the Bride
Daddy & E dancing the night away
At Mike & Erica's, and Ours we took a pic like this, so we had to keep the tradition alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment