7.04.2012
Happy Birthday, America!
The 4th came so fast this year! (I think I might say that every year...) I think we were al so busy with Auntie Jodi's wedding, we didn't notice it was goig so fast!
We went to the parade of the town Jus grew up in. Let me just tell you it was hot. I mean super hot. You could fry eggs on the side walk hot. People wondering if the rapture had come and they were left behind hot. It.was.hot.
We found a place in the shade, and tried to keep as cool as we could. The parade was pretty good. Leo and E loved the Shriners in the dune buggies.
Leo & Jaina tried to keep cool, as best they could.
The "littles" aka E and Jack were a little less tollerant
Aren't they so cute. Mike was so thrilled to have me take his picture.
After the parade, you can go to the school grounds to play games, but it was a little warm, so we headed back to the farm. We played games, my favorite activity, and went back outside to do a few fireworks.
Leo loving his sparkler
Eli's turn
The boys and Jaina were hiding behind a car incase anything got "loud". Notice how they might be a little like their mother! However, when we went to watch the city's fireworks town's fireworks, I was the only one who was plugging their ears.
Leo & Jaina ~ Buds and cousins
The 4th was a lot of fun, and we look forward to it next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment