7.23.2012
Chilling Off {Sprinkler Style}
After we got back from being "down south", I figured we'd hit a cool down. Yeah, not exactly. It was the same temp here. So Jus decided to let the boys help him fix the sprinkler system. They "helped" by getting on their suits and running around crazy.
Then the big red ball came into the picture. I told them it wasn't a good idea, that someone would get hurt, and be the new million dollar man - but who listens to their mom, right?!?
Apparently, this time I was wrong. Now, I know what you are thinking - No way, Sara is never wrong! I know. I was shocked too, believe me. They made it through an hour of playing - and by playing I mean running, diving head first and bouncing off- the ball.
Jus says, "Alls well, that ends well." Hmmm...I might be letting the air out of the ball...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you deserved at least one month off of the e.r.visits!
g'ma Jan
Post a Comment