7.06.2012

Leo's Pool Party

Last year we had Leo's party at the pool, and I loved it! No cleaning my house and no clean up. Who am I kidding, I never clean anyway... So we decided to do it again this year. It was another hot day today. We hit 99 degrees! It was perfect pool weather. We had so many people come to help us celebrate Leo's birthday. It was so fun to have a lot of friends and family there. We went down slides, played in the deep end, squirted the guns (right, Dad...), and enjoyed the water. It was a great night! The birthday boy!
Slides with Daddy !
Leo & Jus
Eli & Mommy
Our Family <3
I'd like to thank the pool and the staff for the fun night. Leo was in heaven because Cole and Kyler were a few of the life guards. He loves those boys and will miss them when they head off ot college. Happy 5th Birthday, Leo!

No comments: