5.25.2012
Rehearsal Dinner
Today we started the celebration that is going to last all weekend!
We started decorating at the church yesterday. It looks beautiful. I can't wait until the professional pictures are finished so I can get a few of them. Today we started decorating at the community building. It was a lot of work! Thankfully, most of Nate's groomsmen were around so they were there to help. It went really fast with everyone there.
At 9:30 we took a short break for our Wedding Day 5K. Sabrina's cousins from Oregon planned it. It was lots of work fun! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the 5K. Cheryl and I ran it together. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and the fun company.
After we ran it was right back to decorating. I wish that I had pictures to show. I forgot my camera at home. :(
I left at around 4 to get my house ready and myself ready for the big night. When I say I had to get my house ready, it's because all of the bridesmaids and their significant others stayed at our house. It was a great time!
Rehearsal went off without a hitch. I wish I could say it went off without a tear, but that would be lying. I choked up the second Sabrina and Scott came down the aisle.
Emily & I
Shelby & I
Heidi & I
Crazy that I don't even have a picture with Sabrina! She was so busy with everyone there. It was so beautiful. Sherri and Greg did a very nice job of decorating.
After we ate, the wedding party had to sneak out for a little secret. Stay tuned for the secret!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment