5.27.2012

Nate & Sabrina {5-26-12}

The day I've been waiting for. I can't believe it was finally here. Last summer I let the secret out, and now the day had arrived. My best friend is marrying her soul mate. All of the planning and preperation had led us to May 26th. I had the honor of being a bridesmaid. The beautiful bride and I after our hair was finished. <3 Putting on the garter. The beautiful bridesmaids. The handsome groomsmen. The newly married couple. The sassy bride. The groom and I. Nate & the girls Sabrina & the boys My good-lookin' groom It was the most beautiful wedding I've even been to. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house as she walked down the aisle, as they said their vows, and pledged themselves to each other. It was beautiful. After the ceremony, Leo had a job to do. He was so excited to hand out the celebration ribbons. We were so busy doing that, we didn't get a family picture taken. I also didn't get a picture taken of Sabrina and I all dolled up or Sabrina with my boys. I was really sad about that. The bridal party wasn't finished with pictures yet, so we loaded the bus and headed to the park. We had fun taking silly pictures. At the reception, we ate, watched this video. I dare you not to cry! I still can't watch it without sobbing. After the video it was time for the next secret. Who can believe I kept another one in?!? Thank.you.very.much! We had such a blast learning and practicing the dance. Nate & Sabrina ~ The day was beautiful from the smallest detail, to the biggest. It was wonderfully planned. I have loved watching the two of you fall in love, grow in your relationship, and now become husband and wife. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. It was awesome to see and feel all the love surrounding you. May your love continue to grow. Love you both!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Awww....thanks so much Sara. We were honored to have you in our special day. Thank you for everything that you have done and do for me. You are the best!I am happy to call you my friend. Thanks again for everything!!!! Love you!