5.12.2012

The {College} Graduate

Didn't I just write this post? Wow, that was a fast 4 years - well, some days. Sometimes I can't believe that she's already done with college, and other days it feels like she's been gone for a million years. Either way, let me share some pictures of her special day! Sabrina received a special award from the education department, so we headed down early. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I am so proud of her! She did such a great job and will be an asset to any school district. (I know a district that she needs to come to... just saying!) The college graduate!
It was so hot at the ceremony! Nate had a great idea to put his program on his head. It did cool us off for a little bit. Who's bright idea was it to sit in the sun anyway!?!
Walking across the stage to get her degree. What an accomplishment!
The entire crew. We made quite the scene when SMS walked across the stage. I may or may not have whistled very loudly.
Even the Million Dollar Man made the journey for the festivities. He said he wouldn't miss it. (I think he kinda loves her, too!)
Congratulations, Sabrina! Very proud of you and all of your accomplishments! Can't wait to help you set up your classroom (can it be just down the hall from me?!)!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Thanks Sara. Thanks for being my cheerleading and guiding me through the past 4 years. I can't believe it is over. A bitter sweet feeling, I started liking college a lot more the past 2 years. Oh well, on to bigger and better things.
Thanks again for coming and sharing that special day with me. I wouldn't of wanted anyone else but you guys and my family :)