5.19.2012
The Million Dollar Son
I'm afraid that Leo may be following in his daddy's footsteps. While they were at Justin's parents house, Leo was running and tripped, fell onto the boot, and needed to go to the emergency room.
Here is our phone conversation: (Justin may or may not be the worst communicator in the universe)
Me: Hello?
Jus: Hey, um, well, we kind of had an accident.
Me: WHAT!?!? Are you guys ok? (Anyone else thinking car accident at this point?)
Jus: Well, yeah, but Leo needs to go to the emergency room.
Me: Is he ok? Is Eli ok? Are you ok? What happened? Is the van wrecked?
Jus: What? Yeah it's fine. Not that kind of accident. Leo was running and tripped. He fell onto my boot, so we are taking him to the emergency room.
Me: I'll meet you there.
At this point, I don't remember much, other than Amy, Scott and Sherri saying it was ok for me to have a freak out. (I love them!)
Scott took me to the emergency room and waited for them to arrive. Thankfully, Nurse Cindi was there, so Leo was pretty calm when he got there. He laid on the table all brave. Dr. Springer came in and decided that we needed to glue and not stitch. Woo hoo!
Leo was so brave! He didn't cry until everything was over. He's my tough guy!
All smiles for the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment