5.13.2012

Mommy's Day

Today is a day to celebrate mothers and the wonderful things they do in our lives. I am very blessed to have a wonderful mom. She watches my boys pretty much anytime that we ask, she plays with them, cleans my house, does my laundry, and so many other things. But, those aren't the reason why she's a good mom. We have been close my entire life. In middle school and high school when my friends would say they were so annoyed with their moms, I can honestly say I never thought that. We would talk about everything under the sun. When I went to college, and was so terribly homesick she would talk to me on the phone, even when she wanted to hang up! When I had my first job, we would talk on my way to and from work. Now that I work only 2 blocks from my house, that doesn't really work so well. I'm so very thankful to my mom for everything that she does for my family! I love you, Mom! This is my 5th Mother's Day. My little boys are in desperate need of haircuts (tomorrow!), but I couldn't pass up the chance to get them to love on me. I am so blessed to have these two as my sons. I always wanted to be a mommy; Melia, Ashley and I played house every day in the summers for many summers. These two know how to push my buttons and make me scream in frustration, and in the next minute they can tug on my heart strings and make me cry. I can't believe how big they are getting. It seems like yesterday we were just deciding to have kids. I am so thankful to God that He entrusted me with these sweet boys. I hope that I can raise them to be God-fearing men who are sensative, caring and loving to everyone they meet. My first baby
My boys <3
My youngest baby

No comments: