9.29.2011

The Patch {2011}

If you are an avid reader (namely, my mom, sister, Tom, Melia and Sabrina...) you know that I LOVE fall. I just love it. I put my fall decorations up on August 31st every year. I just can't help it. It's sooo fun to decorate for fall. (And yes, I am one of those people that puts their Christmas stuff up the day after Thanksgiving.)

Anyway, one of my favorite fall activities is heading to the pumpkin patch. We went last Sunday and got some (7!) pumpkins and apples. The boys loved playing in the patch. Melia went with us and took some pictures. I did too, but she's like famous and I'm not with my cheapy camera. :)

Eli (of course) had to have his football with him. He wouldn't put it down for anything...



Leo was pretty content to smile for my pictures and loved looking for the perfect pumpkin.



Searching for our giant pumpkin...


which we did find. However, it is white. It is soo pretty! I will have to get some pictures of where I set them around the house cause they are so cool!

We had a lot of fun getting the pumpkins. The boys thought it was great. Now to have our carving party! :)

Eli was enjoying an apple on the way home.



Well, at least it looks like he is. He would take a bite, suck out the juice, and then spit the rest out. Lovely. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, MEGAN, am also an avid reader!! Just don't comment that often so I guess I better start doing that :P Love the posts! Pumpkin patch looked so fun :) And as the leaves are changing, I find myself thinking of you because I know you love fall and so do I!

Meg <3