Leo woke me up at 3 AM asking if it was time to go. So to say he was excited, would be an understatement! :)
I woke him up and got him dressed in the outfit he chose to wear. (Not gonna lie, I bought him a new outfit to wear, but he wanted to wear his Dylan shirt... who am I to argue?)
We did the usual first day of school pictures. I've decided every 1st day of school we are going to take pictures at the same place in our house.
Eli had to get in on the mix as well. :) E wanted to go to school too!
At school, Leo's best bud, and our neighbor, Jaxson, started Wee School, too. I took a picture of them together. I put it on facebook, and someone commented, "Before you know it, they'll be in their caps and gowns." Oh, yikes! That made this momma cry! We'll enjoy the moments now...
I asked Leo what he thought of his first day. "I didn't learn anything, Mommy." Hmm, typical answer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment