10.22.2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Sing with me...

Leo and Justin and tulips and Autumn
Family and friends, Dr. Pepper and Olives
Snuggling in bed and argyle clothes
I'm not a composer, don't wrinkle your nose. :)

That's my take on a song from the Sound of Music. Well, come on, it wasn't that bad.

Here's 3 of my favorite things: Leo in argyle during Autumn


What are a few of your favorite things? (You don't have to rhyme!)


(Melia are you having a "Friends" moment? "I encourage you to count the colors in your room...")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm considering myself a failure. I have no idea what Friends episode you're talking about!?!?!

Apparently I've been away from t.v. too long? I have serious t.v. time headed my way after Christmas :)

My favorite thing right now would be a SNOW DAY!

Melia