10.02.2008

Leo Loves the Sieperdas...

We know that Leo LOVES Sabrina, but I didn't realize how much he loves the entire family!

Every Wednesday, Amy & Ivy watch Leo while Justin and I go to RCYF. Leo loves playing with them, and always has a really good time. One Saturday, Amy, Ivy, Scott and Hunter each took their turn watching the little guy.

The love affair began...

He has since not stopped saying the entire family whenever we say one of their names. If we start with Ivy, it's always followed by Amy and Scott and Nike (I think Hunter is too hard to say often, but he has said it.).

He would never say Sabrina...too many syllables...until tonight. Here you go Sabrina...:)

He loves the Sieperdas. We all do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! YEAH LEO! Hopefully he can say it tomorrow too :)

Love you Leo!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me. Where are they on Thursdays? Let's be working on "gramma Jan/Jackie". After all-Christmas is coming.

g'ma Jan