10.13.2008

Random Thoughts & Pictures

Not a lot has been going on at our house lately. Teething, not sleeping, ripped out our huge hedges, not sleeping, Christmas shopping, not sleeping... I think you get the idea.


Anyway, here are some recent pictures of Leo.

I first saw this shirt when my nephew, Gavin, was about 10 months old, and I had to buy it for him. He wore it the summer that Leo, Katelynn & Adri were born. Yeah, the shirt I bought him was a size 12-18 months. He was 23 months old when they were born! Needless to say, he and Leo aren't built alike. (Leo is 15 1/2 months in this picture.) I think the sharing of clothes may have to stop soon. :( There goes my budget...




Funny side note, Leo wore this to church yesterday (We had nursery duty, he didn't wear it to "church-church, Mom.), and it was RCA College Sunday. :)


Tonight we went to the JV football game in town. It was a little chillier than it has been, so I got out Leo's winter coat. And yes, his new hat and mittens. Wait...boys call them gloves... His new hat and gloves. I figured a lot of people would be happy to see the new hat.



The next picture is just for you Nate.

After Leo's bath tonight, we were getting him into a pair of Gavin's pjs, and I noticed their colors. I about choked on my water when I realized that my sister had got her son some Dallas Cowboy looking pjs. What on earth was she thinking?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to check out the colors of those jammies before you put them on him again!

g'ma Jan