8.15.2008

Long Week & Owies

Leo and I have had a long week. Sorry for the absence, Justin has been out of town all week and we have been single parenting it... Not a lot of fun. This is going to be a short little post:

Leo was in the bathtub on Thursday night and was going crazy. He was splashing like crazy and crawling all over. He went a little too fast and slipped. He fell and banged his cheek on one of his stacking cups. Owie #1:Today I started school. Woo hoo! It was so fun! (Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic!) Leo was at daycare all day; when I went to get him, Carrie told me that he got bit. Owie #2:

In this picture I asked, "Who got bit today? Raise your hand."


Just kidding! He just raised his hands.

In this picture my mom his holding him up to see the bite. Poor little baby. I can't imagine how bad that sucker hurt!
Here is an up close picture of the wound. You can send your "get well" wishes to Leo by leaving a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...that bites ;)

Glad that you got through this week and yeah for new routines this coming week.

Melia

Anonymous said...

That's it!  We're going to sic Aunt Merla on the biter at daycare!  She helped Gavin out with his biter-now she can work on Leo's!  She gets pretty huffy!love,g'ma Jan

andrea said...

aww...poor guy. did they tell you who did it? If I had kids in daycare I would NOT want to know, for fear of thier lives. :)

Anonymous said...

Gavin is calling Auntie Merla!!! Watch out biters!