8.26.2008

Corn Show

It was the great Corn Show last weekend in my home town. We went Friday night to the button drawing. I won $5, a HUGE Mountain Dew can thing, and Root Beer Floats. Yeah me! :)

Saturday we went back early to walk in the 5 mile walk. Leo did well, My mom, Jus and I complained a little more than he did, but we made it.

We went to the parade, where Leo was less than impressed with the fire trucks. Oh well, I don't like loud noises either.

Here are a few pictures from the festivities:

Leo standing my G'ma's blue ribbon winning flower arrangement.
Leo eating at the church stand. He didn't do BBQs, Chili or a hotdog. He did his favorite ~ Pizza!


Leo is sitting by the world famous corn!

The fam enjoying the busy Mid-Way!

What a weekend. We are looking forward to next year when Gavin, Katelynn, & Adri will be here to go on rides!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leo- We're glad you could come to the Corn Show. At least you appreciated the "original port-a-pot"! And I don't dig all the loud sirens either!! Next year Gavin, Katelynn and Adri have to come along with you.

Love you-
g'ma Jan

Anonymous said...

Hmm-I sent an earlier message.  Wonder why it didn't print.  Ah well-next year we'll have even more fun!Love you-g'ma Jan