12.03.2011

It's Beginning to Feel...

No, wait... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I was laying with Eli to get him to sleep today (who am I kidding, I was sound asleep...). Leo came in so excited at 2 o'clock saying, "It's snowing!!" When Eli and I finally woke up, there was about 2 inches on the ground.

Jus and I decided to bundle up the kids and head outside. Eli was not into the snowpants, the boots or the gloves. As soon as Leo and Daddy were dressed, Eli was feeling a little better.

They loved the snow!

Eli's first "slide" in the snow!



Boys sliding on the driveway.



Love this picture of Leo!



Eli was such a good "helper".



I <3 my boys!



Leo's snow angel



It was about at this time, that Eli decided to take his "glubs" off, and fell onto the driveway. He started crying and wanted to go in. We headed inside, and all he did inside was cry because he wanted to go outside!

Leo and Jessa



Apparently, there wasn't enough snow on the ground. Yes, Justin is scooping the snow into a pile on the lawn.



Leo going down the "speedy" slide.



Jessa taught Leo to go down head first. :)




They had a great time, it was so fun to watch them enjoy playing in the snow!

No comments: