12.25.2011

Christmas Day {2011}

Merry Christmas! We hope your family had a fun day! Here is what we did for Christmas in '11!

We spent the day at my parents' house with my sister's and brother's families. We opened presents. Santa (aka G'pa and G'ma) were good to the kids!

Eli's a pro at opening presents these days, well, with all those parties and all!



Leo was up for opening anything! He really loved his new fire truck.



G'ma Jan is a big Jared Allen fan, so she made sure that each grand got a jersey this year. Leo thinks it is the coolest thing ever!



We all laid around and were pretty boring most of the day. This is how excited Leo was when I asked him to stop playing and look at me...



Eli was his sassy little self, and G'pa had to make him look at the camera.



My sister and I did crafts during the afternoon. Not gonna lie, pinterest has some great ideas, but also has some flops...

After dinner, I wanted to get the boys to take a picture with me. It was a lot of work to get one to do it. Can you guess who?





Here is our family of 4 this Christmas. Not in our fancy clothes, not all perfect hair and make-up. Just us - in real life - imperfections and all. I think this might be one of my favorite pictures.



"For unto us a Savior is born. Glory to God in the highest and on Earth peace and goodwill to all men."

No comments: