12.03.2011

Here Comes Santa Claus...

"Mommy, why will I eat breakfast with Santa? I already ate my breakfast?"

It's that time of year again when Santa makes his annual trip to town for breakfast. If you remember last year, we got a picture. I was so excited that we'd be able to get a picture this year.

We talked about it at home, and I practiced having them tell me what they wanted from Santa. (I'll put this video in a different post.) I thought we were ready to go...

We got to the library, sat by Jaxson, Jayda and Jessa (Leo said he HAD to sit by them. :)) We listened to a story, kind of. Ate doughnuts and drank juice, and waited for the big man to arrive. They had a craft the boys could make today, a cute candy cane ornament. Leo helped make his, and Eli kept trying to eat the beads. Great...

Finally the man in the suit came! We went over to have our picture taken. Leo was such a sport!



He went up and sat on his lap, told him what he wanted (this will also be another post...), said thank you for what he brought him last year.

Then I tried to bring Eli up to the front. The dads were busy doing this...





Being the very patient person that I am...I gave Jus the look, and he knew I needed help. After bribery didn't work, and threatening, I mean stern talking, didn't work, I told Justin that he was going to have to be in the picture. Eli still wasn't so sure he wanted that. Oh well, it's a cute picture even though he isn't a big fan.



After we talked to the Big Guy, they showed a movie. Here the boys look like they are sitting and watching so well! Yeah, the tv is the other way...



Here comes the Christmas season!

No comments: