10.18.2011

John D and Bones

Our boys were loving their pjs the other night. Leo always loves Halloween pajamas. He has had "bones" for three years. They glow in the dark, and he thinks they are just awesome. :) He wore a pair last year to daycare, and in the nap room stood up, and danced around. Needless to say, Miss Kimmy asked us not to wear them again...



Eli got to wear a pair of Leo's old jammies. I was putting them on him and telling him that they were John Deere. He started saying, in what I think is his best British accent, "John D." He was so silly, Jus had to take a picture of him. We are trying to get a video, but he's not being so cooperative :).



Our sillies with their crazy jammies. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nighttime is always interesting at the Groen house! Can't wait to be there this week :) And just walk over ;)

Anonymous said...

Those jammies make me think of a time when I was in high school and we used our skeleton costume to scare a few people.... someday I will share that story with you. Someday.
g'ma Jan