We got out there, took some pictures and headed to the garage.
Here are all the kids in their costumes. I even dressed up! (A special Shout Out to Coryn and Ivy for dressing me!)
First the kids made foam pumpkin magnets. They then colored some Halloween pictures. Next was painting pumpkins, eating snacks and getting ready for the hayride.
Leo loved the hayride! It was his favorite part. :) We stopped in two places to pick up candy bags. They had everything so well planned out. It was just awesome!
Here are Leo and his pre-school buddies. Leo as Darth Vader, Quintin as Bumblebee, Tate as a monkey, and Thomas as a tree.
I'm sad that they'll probably all go on to kindergarten next year. I know Leo will miss them, and I love their moms! I'll miss doing things with them, too!
Thank you so much, Rochelle and Thomas! We had an awesome time!
No comments:
Post a Comment