Way wrong...
We were having one last hurrah of summer, and had BLTs with sweet corn. Leo was eating it off the cob (until of course I wanted to take a picture of it...). So Justin had to cut it off. Mr. Leo ate it out of the bowl, but got a little full/bored and started throwing it on the floor.
We told him he had to pick up each piece of corn when he was done eating. He ate for a little while longer and announced that he was all finished. We let him get of out his seat and pick up the corn. It went well for about 2 pieces.
He would pick it up and put it on his plate that was on the floor waiting for him.
No, he didn't tip the plate over (which I was pretty sure was going to happen).
Nope, instead he started eating the food off of his plate again. So he sat on the floor and had a little picnic for his last hurrah of summer...

Does this look like the face of a little boy who should be in trouble?

I didn't think so either...
2 comments:
Leo-beo! I like corn!
l,
g'ma Jan
He just wanted to have a picnic!!
Good job Leo!
Love,
Auntie Jill
from Kansas
Post a Comment