Welcome to our 200th post!
Our house has a lot of 2s in it right now:
A 2 year old
2 parents
2 cats (who live on the deck that I can't get rid of... anyone have ideas?)
200 posts
and since I'm 22 weeks pregnant...
2 kids!
Number 2 will be arriving around January 12!
Here are 2 pictures from our ultra sound 2 weeks ago.

Here is a 3-D picture. Leo had one of these done when I was pregnant with him, and I can't believe how much the pictures look the same! It's just nuts!

Since Mr. Leo will no longer be the only little one at our house, I'll be looking for a new name for our blog. I don't want to use our last name (gotta keep my mom happy!), so if you have any ideas, clever thoughts, anything, let me know!
1 comment:
Love from Leo and Beo? or Bea-o? hehehe
l,
g'ma Jan
Post a Comment