Against my better judgement, I let my brother talk me into taking the Leo and his cousins to Chuck E. Cheese. I'd been there before, and oh my.
Over stimulation, over priced, over crowded, yucky pizza and gross germs.
But trying to earn best sister status, I sucked it up and we went.
Oh man, I'm not gonna lie. We had so much fun with the kids.

Seeing Leo enjoy the games, driving the cars, shooting hoops, and dancing with his cousins was so cute.


The pizza was much better this time, and I've given up on the germ thing. (Well, kind of...)

The only part of the day that Leo didn't like was being close to the huge Chuck E. stuffed animal. He could have done without that part.

We did have a great time, and I'm glad Eric kept bugging me until I said yes. (But let's not tell him that he was right, he'll get a big head...)
4 comments:
What a bunch of groupies!
g'ma Jan
I am so proud of you!!!!! Glad you had fun!!!!
By the way....welcome back!! I've missed you !!!
cute pictures :)
Soooo sorry we missed out on this one....I think. Thanks for taking my kids!!
Love,
Auntie Jill
from Kansas
Post a Comment