We've got ourselves a one man band show. :) Tickets are going fast. Get them while you can!
Leo & his drum.

Leo's playing the maracas. He can really shake a beat!

Um, Leo with his rain sounding shaker thing...

Leo with Daddy's favorite instrument ~ the recorder. :)

Leo playing the kazoo.
Someone (Justin) asked me why in the world I bought Leo the "Band in a Drum" set. Well, duh, listen to that beautiful music!
3 comments:
Leo's got the drums-Gavin has the guitar and the girls can sing! Imagine how fun it will be to go caroling in December!!
love,
g'ma Jan
Leo...I can't believe your mommy was crazy enough to buy this! Practice up and you and Gavin can rock out at Christmas time!
I think it's awesome that mommy got you some drums!!! Every kid should have some. But she should have gotten daddy some headphones!!
Erin
Post a Comment