On Halloween we had wonderfully warm weather. It was in the 60s, which is unheard of around here. I wonder if there really is something to that global warming thing...Oh wait, come January, I will disagree again! :) Anyway, back to Halloween. We went to the traditional Halloween Parade put on by the
CAC. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...Leo doesn't eat candy. He got one treat that he liked from the parade: Goldfish. :)
Here he is ready for the parade:

One lady had the nerve to say he was a cute little girl. I said, "No, He's a boy. His name is Leo. Get it, Leo the Lion?!?" Not to mention that our school mascot is the Lions. Watch out
Pappa Lion! Here comes Leo!
Here's the
fam after the parade.
Jus was a good sport to take some pictures with us. Thanks dear! See my cute shirt? It was a
Melia idea. We ironed on candy corn on the sleeves. I thought it was pretty cute.

Leo didn't trick or treat to many houses, but we had to go and see the
Sieperdas! Here is the fierce lion and his side-kick, Nike!

Lastly, Leo is with his pumpkin. I don't know if you can tell what we carved out of it, but we have a program that puts pictures into a pumpkin pattern. A few weeks ago, I took a picture of Leo in his lion costume, and we made it a pattern. It looked just like him when it was glowing!
1 comment:
Pretty cute- And soon enough he will want to devour all the candy in one sitting!
love,
g'ma Jan
Post a Comment