Leo is blowing a kiss to the camera on his birthday. What a ham!
Not quite sure he wants to lay still for his mommy to take his picture.
All stretched out so I could get the shot! Thanks Leo Beo!My Leo went to get his next round of shots today. He got the Chicken Pox vaccine and another one with a bunch of letters...um...the IDK shot (ok, do you get it...I Don't Know shot...). Here are the statistics from today:
Weight: 21 lbs. 9.4 oz. (25th percentile)
Length: 2' 8" or 32" (90th percentile)
Cuteness: Still the 100th percentile
We have no idea where the boy gets his skinny lanky build from...
Side Note: One year ago today was Leo's original due date (07-07-07). If he was born that day I was going to try to convince Justin to let me name him "Lucky." Just kidding Mom, relax! :)
3 comments:
lucky? ummmm....veto!
melia
btw...tell justin i stood up to "d" tonight after vb :)
Lucky Leo? Hmm. I vote with Melia!
g'ma
Dito....Erin
Post a Comment