
When we got to Tangles by Becky, I was NOT expecting what I got! Leo sat in the chair all nice, but once the cape came out, so did the tears. And the screams. He cried, and screamed the entire time she was cutting his hair. I felt so bad for him, and for her! Thank goodness she has a little guy who is four months younger than Leo, so she was super calm. I was more worried she'd snip an ear off while he was moving around like crazy! But, she's a professional. :) So, when she finished the cut, she put some "man" gel in his hair. It kind of smelled like men's aftershave, very strange stuff! And we were done. I went in with a baby and came out with a big boy. I had a few tears in my eyes as we drove home! But, isn't he a handsome little guy!A few after shots! :)


3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!
Love,
g'ma Jan
How cute is he?!?!? I hope Katelynn gets some curls when she finally gets hair. :)
Auntie Jill
(from Kansas)
Oh My Goodness! He looks like a little boy! Chould he get any cuter?! Erin
Post a Comment