
Back Row: Uncle Eric (my brother), Adri (2 weeks younger than Leo), Auntie Jill (my favorite sister-in-law...hee hee, my only!). Middle Row: Uncle Ben (like the rice...), Katelynn (3 weeks older than Leo), G'ma Jan (my mommy), G'pa Randy (my daddy), Justin (um, duh), and Leo Beo (the star of this blog). Front Row: Auntie Jill (my sister), Gavin (will be 3 on July 13) and me. Aren't we a charming group? :)
I don't know if you can tell, but Gavin was super cold in this picture, and scared of the clouds that were moving quickly over the elevator. The "babies" were posing and actually looking. I think this is the ONLY picture we have of the 4 of them looking. It only took about a year...
As Melia said, "What do you expect when you have 4 kids ages 2 and under?' I love how they turned out. I am excited to see the rest!
Photos courtesy of Melia Winter Photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment