6.06.2012
Cheering on Ivy
Even though she looks a little scary...
Eli wouldn't stand beside her because of the eye black. He wasn't so sure he liked that on Ivy. We headed to a softball game to cheer on the Mustangs. It was really a pretty night, until I noticed that Eli had a foreign substance on the back of his shirt and shorts. The substance was all over my shirt and shorts and hands. After a little inspection, our predictions were confirmed: Eli (who was on steroids for his cough) had had a major diaper malfunction.
Eww! Usually I can dress my entire family from the clothes that I "keep" in the van. However, Cheryl had given me a hard time about cleaning it out, so I had only one outfit for E in the van. We were 20 miles from home, what was a girl to do?!?! Luckily, Coryn had been shopping and gotten a new pair of shorts that day. Score! I had clean shorts to wear. Brenda also happened to have clothes in her car ~ they were little leauge softball t-shirts. So I had a clean shirt to wear.
Only problem with both: shortie shorts and tiny t! I covered up with the blanket most of the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment