1.21.2012
Our Prayer
Tonight I got the boys to sing our prayer for us. They sing it at daycare every day at lunch, and we sing it at dinner time. It's so fun to see them grow and learn to love Jesus.
Leo told me the other night that my grandma was in heaven. I asked him what he meant, and he went on to tell me that he talked to G'ma Jan and that her mom was in heaven. He asked if I knew that she was in heaven and if I was sad about it. I told him that no I wasn't sad anymore because I knew that she was with Jesus and was really happy. I also told him that someday I wanted to go to heaven. He looked at me and asked, "Mommy, are you going to die?"
Yikes. Wasn't really ready to field that question. I stumbled through that question and gave him the best answer I could think of for a 4 1/2 year old, "Well, Leo, yes, someday I will die, but it will be ok because I will see you when you come to heaven."
"Ok, Mommy, I want to go to heaven with you too."
Oh Leo, I sure hope that your daddy and I help you and your brother to create a relationship with Jesus Christ. We pray for you both every day. We love you both so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alleluia! AMEN!! ;)
Post a Comment