1.22.2012

Interviews

We did "interviews" with the boys last night. They've been so silly lately, saying the craziest things!

Eli's "interview" talks about his sassy. He's been super sassy since about 20 months old. It may or may not be a little cute. I asked him a few weeks ago who taught him to be sassy, and Brenda was his answer. I laughed, and so he thought it was so funny, he's been saying it ever since. (Except of course when he's been with my mom, then he said Grandma. True story.)



Leo's interview is funny because he loves the camera. He likes to be in the limelight, even though he acts shy around some people. He is in LOVE with basketball and reading the names off the screen. It's so fun to see him growing in that way. He really wants to learn how to dribble, and likes to watch the Lions play. He wants Jarod to teach him how to dribble. :)



I'm going to try to take more videos of the boys and post them more often. I love hearing their stories and their voices. I'm sure I'll want lots of ways to remember them at these special ages.

1 comment:

The Groen Family said...

I think the next video should be a play with sock puppets :) They are rockin' them!