5.19.2011

Wee School Awards Day

Leo loved school this year! He loved his teachers, loved his friends, loved the numbers on his locker and loved saying good morning to the ladies and Coach.

The only thing he didn't love was missing 6 days due to strep throat. :*( He got his 8th case of strep since September the day before Wee School Awards day. I was so sad that he couldn't go. He had gotten little gifts for his teachers and wanted so badly to play on the big playground.

I brought the gifts up to his room and dropped them off. I stopped by my friend Amy's room and told her all about it. (Yeah, I cried...) She said, "Sara, if he doesn't have a fever, have your mom bring him for the awards part." Best advice ever.

So he came, but obviously wasn't feeling the best. He didn't want to sing but went up for his award - "Mr. Show-n-Tell".



He had a great year and learned so much! Thanks so much for your hard work Miss Amber and Ms. Judy!

Leo & Miss Amber


Leo & Ms. Judy

No comments: