9.30.2010

Thriller!




I love working at CL! The people that I work with are so awesome. For homecoming this year one of the teachers sent an email out that we were going to dance to the song "Thriller". Ok, so before thinking about it, I replied, "Sure!"

I tried to convince the kindergarten teachers to dance with me. No dice... I went down the hall to back out, and she wouldn't let me! She said I was one of the "younger" teachers so I had to do it. (Good work Leslie!) So I stayed in.

The first day of practice I thought I was going to pass out! It was so much harder than I thought! I thought I was going to stand in the back. Um, yeah, that didn't happen! I had to learn the 2 minute and 15 second dance.

After a lot of practice, we were ready for the big night. It was then that I remembered why I don't do stuff like this. Oh my word! My stomach was in knots and I thought I was going to puke. Jason (aka Michael) said not to do it on him.

Once the music started and the crowd screamed, I was much better. It was so much fun! I can't wait to see how we try to top it next year!

Me & Cheryl ~ Do you think we can still do RCYF? :)



Me & Kayla ~ I bet the kids in TK didn't think we were too cool!

No comments: