
On Friday night, my friend, Julie, called and told us to go check out the water in the park and the golf course. Well, nosy me needed to go and see it. I couldn't believe all the people driving around town...so I figured something big was going on. When we got on the bike trail, I couldn't believe my eyes. I've never seen so much water. As I stood on the bridge, I watched the water move up a sign at least 6 inches in about 35 minutes. It was so crazy!

Leo was so upset about the lights, trees and toys being in the water. "Is it ever going to go away, Mom?" "Why did it rain so much?" "Why did God want it to happen?" "Why is there water every where?"

The next day he had to go with my parents to see the park again. (Thanks for taking the pictures, mom!) Our daycare is over by the river, so every day since we've had to check out the water to make sure it's down.

"Mom, we gotta tell my friends it's all gone. They'll be so happy they are safe now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment