12.09.2009

Snow Day!

We had our first snow storm of December yesterday and today. We got out of school early yesterday! :) (I love early outs...we rush home to take a cuddly nap together.) Last night I got the call that school would be two hours late. That is also so wonderful when they call it the night before = extra sleep in the morning, and no early phone call! Then this morning after Justin (what a dear, sweet soul) had blown out the driveway and sidewalks, he answered the phone call saying that we would have no school today.





I have so much to do at school to get things ready for our Christmas party and for my long term sub, but I don't have much of a voice, so it might be good that we get to hang out today. As excited as I am about the snow...I LOVE a white Christmas!...there is someone in my house who is less than impressed with the fluffy white stuff.






I'm not sure if it's the cold or why he dislikes it so much, but he WILL NOT walk in it. He stops at the door of any place we are and says, "I hold you, Momma. I hold you." I am sure hoping we get over this or that there is no snow come March when I have to take the kids to daycare.



Hey wait a minute...if he is claiming a phobia of it now, do you think he'll continue this when he's older so he doesn't have to help scoop? I might just have a genius on my hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you know where he stands on the situation! NOOOOOO!
g'ma Jan