6.28.2009

3rd and Final Party

Leo had his third and final party tonight at West Side park. We didn't know when to have a "friend" party, but we'd been invited to a few, so we just decided to go for it. We did make one rule: NO gifts! (The kid has plenty!)

Scott, Amy, Sabrina, Hunter, and Ivy, Joe, Meredith, Reece and Liam, Dan, Elizabeth, David, Aria and Levi all came to help him celebrate!

Justin and I made a basketball cake for Leo (who, we knew, wouldn't eat a bite!) and went with a basketball theme. Here is the crew singing. Thank goodness Elizabeth was there to lead us off!

The weather was great, a little breezy (which blew away all the bugs), and cool. It was so fun to see all of the kids play together, and to visit with the adults. I was told that I could no longer call the Sieperda girls to babysit...Leo hung out with Hunter for most of the evening! (Thanks again for coming Hunter!!)

It was a little too windy to light the candles, but we pretended. :) It was a great night, and Leo talked about his friends throughout his bath and bedtime. "E-am, Reef, Meredif, Mina (this time Sabrina and not G'ma), I-Be, Cott, Unter, Amy and One, Two, Free Babies" (Sorry Elizabeth about the 1-2-3 baby thing...maybe we need to have more play dates!) Thanks so much for coming! It was a lot of fun!

No comments: