5.05.2009

A Tradition Continues


Last year I was spending my free time pondering whether or not this was a tradition or something new. Well, now I know the answer. I just had to wait a year to figure it out!



This year, however, we don't have as many pictures. I can't remember there being so many bumble bees flying around MY bushes. What on earth do they think they are doing? (Yes, I get that they have to pollinate them so that they actually look this beautiful. I didn't miss all of my science lessons.) I was so scared we were going to get stung. I think Leo knew something was funny with those bugs, cause we wouldn't stop looking at them! I didn't like them either, Baby Boy!
So we had to quick sit and dash. Notice the two outfits. It's crazy to see how much Leo's grown since last May.



Also worth noting, I need a hair cut in both year's pictures. That must be my May tradition as well! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the bees grew too....

g'ma Jan