



Can a tradition be new if you just start it? Or is it just a tradition? Hmm...something to ponder in my free time.
Well, back to the tradition. I wanted to start it last year when I was pregnant with Leo, but when we got outside to take the picture, the wind had blown off the flower blossoms; the wind that came along with the snow, mind you. So scratch that picture. I guess we will wait until the baby is here.
He's here, and so were the flower blossoms. These bushes are just one of the reasons that I love our house. When we first put in an offer on the house three years ago, we went for a bike ride past the front. The bushes were in full bloom, and I thought it was a sign that we needed to have this house. I guess God thought so too!
So to start/continue this tradition I made Justin come and take a few pictures of Leo and I outside. I had to pull him away from watching the Twins, so I really, really appreciated it Jus! :) Enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
I think it's a Wonderful tradition!! Great Pics too! Erin
Very cool! Those bushes better bloom for years to come! Don't pick too many of the flowers Leo!
love ya-
g'ma Jan
It's not a tradition until the second time. Much like "First Annual" doesn't work. Anyway, nice pictures, you must have a really good photographer.
Tom
Post a Comment