3.07.2009

I Think That Came From...

How often when people have a baby, does everyone want to know where the baby got it's eyes, hair, etc.? I think about 99.9% of the time...


Leo's personality has really started to blossom, sometimes good, sometimes, not so good... :) I just wanted to share a few of Leo's traits, and where we "think" he got them...

Curly Hair: Mommy

Looks: G'pa Randy

Temper: Daddy (Honestly)

Social Skills: Mommy

Non-Sleeping Ability: ???

Missing One Tooth: Kayla

Left Handed: Sabrina

Wait a second...Kayla and Sabrina? How did they enter into the gene pool?
If I remember correctly (and I do) the two of them were some of the very few permitted to rub my belly. Usually I'm touchy/feelie ~ Just ask my kids at school, or any of my friends. I think hugs ward off germs and negative feelings. But, when I was pregnant I was less than excited when people would ask to rub my belly. (I think it was due to the all day sickness, and the way that people smelled. Sorry!) Kayla and Sabrina were able to sweet talk me (I guess they didn't smell so bad), so they got to rub my belly. Hence, the missing tooth on the bottom of Leo's mouth, and his "left handedness."


So, Sabrina, I don't know how to handle a "south paw." You'll have to teach him to dribble, bat, tie, eat, etc. Are you up to the challenge?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well-let's do a little more thinking!  We adore Sabrina BUT...Great Aunt Katha, 2nd cousin Linda and some of her family are southpaws.  Let's not forget the Lackey side of the family in this gene pool.l,g'ma Jan