Miss Jaina had her first sleep over at our house this past weekend. She was supposed to stay at G'pa & G'ma G's house, but due to the blizzard, was lucky enough to stay with us!
Leo was excited...well, as excited as an almost 18 month older can be...
Jaina was excited...she didn't even mind that I told her that her bed was out in the snow. (Don't worry, I was only teasing!)
Here are the cousins, all squeaky clean in their green jammies.

Every night before bed we read three stories to Leo Beo, and Saturday Jaina got in on the stories. Leo was so sleepy that he rested his head on Jaina's shoulder, and she rested her head on his head. Oh my gosh, so cute.
There was this strange sensation that took over my body. It was a feeling of "hmm... maybe Leo should be a big brother...he would be so kind and loving to his baby sibling. "I think it's the first feeling of baby fever.
Hmm...interesting...kind of exciting...could be alright...
Let's talk to Justin about it...
He says, let's wait and see... Bummer... I have a whole list of names that could be perfect for a sibling for Leo...
I'll have to see if I can work my magic on Jus...
Anyway, back to the sleep over.
We put Leo to bed, and Jaina told us, "My mom says I have to go to bed at 8 o'clock so that I am not a crab tomorrow." She cracks me up with her "My mom says" stories.
So, she went to bed and fell asleep on her own by 8:45.
We had a very rough night. Leo was up crying a lot. I'm going to say it was teeth, but I can't back that up. I had him lay on the couch with me so we didn't wake up Jaina, and the computer restarted. So he heard the noise and thought it was time to dance and play. Sorry kid, it's sleepy time!
Jaina cried once, but she was dreaming, and Leo was up too many times to count. I don't think I like nights like that...
Here are the two in the morning eating the rolls that Justin made for them. They were watching Mickey Mouse Club House.
I got to do Jaina's hair, and if I do say so myself, it was pretty cute. I love doing hair! (not my own...) We headed out to church shortly after this picture.Oh, and for those of you still wondering about the baby fever: With a night like that...
NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!
*Maybe when Leo is 18 years old!
2 comments:
I was reading your post outloud to Dan (and the kids) and we thoroughly enjoyed the comments about baby fever... it's about time! ;) But, we laughed and were kinda sad when we got to the end. What a night! I hope ours never do that. Yuck!
What a sleep over :)
I love the pictures :)
Post a Comment