May you and your family have a blessed Christmas.
With all of the parties and food and presents and traveling, remember the true meaning of Christmas: a baby boy born, to save us all.
"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to all whom God favors." Luke 2:14
Have a very Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
I was explaining all of that this morning to Jaina before I went to work. I asked her why we celebrate Christmas, and she looked at me, and said "I don't know." So I showed her the nativity, and she said, "Oh, yeah, it's Baby Jesus' birthday."
Five minutes later. "Mom, do you know what the funnest part of the holidays are?" She motioned for me to come with her, and I seriously thought she was going to show me the nativity. But she pointed to the tree, and said "Presents!"
So I guess I have some work to do....
Post a Comment